Saturday 26 April 2014

Wonderful news

Hey all!! I know I haven't been on in a while but I've been super busy. I just got done with an interview with Jenna Elizabeth Johnson on Skype this afternoon.{ I got the local library in on it and we made an event of it.} I went to an author event the 17th and met all kinds of authors including Brick Marlin Whom I will be interviewing and posting on here soon. I'm in touch with a new author and helping her publish her book plus helping another write hers book, I'm also writing myself along with reviewing for others on NetGalley and through my publisher. I feel so very blessed to be apart of the writing world and I can't wait to see where all of this takes me.  It has truly been a wild past few months and I hope to stay with it and possibly become a published author myself. I will be updating on the interviews and the young author I'm working with. For now Trisha Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment