Friday 3 January 2014

Review for The hunter the bear and the seventh sister

Hey guys. Well I just read The hunter the bear and the seventh sister by B. I. Woodlet. It was amazing, I loved the story line and this is the type of story my dad used to tell me when I was younger. This really brings back memories of sitting on my dads lap and us talking about stars and him telling me stories. I would buy this book and it is way worth a reread which coming from me means a lot because I hate rereading. This is one of the few books that I think would only get better the more you read it. So hats off to B. I. Woodlet for writing a book that I plan to reread and maybe even buy. So for now Trisha Signing out.

The ISBN: 978-0989873505

If you like this book and want to see more reviews look up my page on Facebook.. The readers life with Trisha Ratliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment