Wednesday 29 October 2014

Breathless by Jessica Warman

Hey All Well what I have for you today is a review for Breathless by Jessica Warman.

I honestly don't have much good to say about this book so I'll start with it. My mom always said if you can't say something good don't say it at all and so I did a lot of searching and this is all that's good...The cover, it was awesome and so I feel in a way that they were trying to mask the flaws in the writing by how well the cover looked. The story line was very flawed and characters had no real purpose other than her brother who has some serious physiological issues. This girl is sent from home to a privet school to get away from the "Bad Elements" which are her brother and friends {they live in a very poor area but are very rich.} I have a few choice comments about the parents.

1. You want the best for your child but yet you ignore them?
2.Live in a bad area and flaunt how much money you have and expect them to not be selfish.?
3.You pretty much called your son a freak of nature and sent your daughter away so she wasn't around him?
 I wonder why they didn't win the best parents awards. As for the main character who was reluctant at first to leave, she soon came to enjoy her life which is understandable if you have the cutest guy in school crushing on you and you can lie about your past and say your brothers dead...By the way its called "Breathless" Because shes a swimmer...very little swimming happened in this book.

Well thats it for this rant..Trisha signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment